Learn more about what we do
What Is Upper Cervical Care?
Upper cervical care focuses on the upper portion of the neck, the atlas and axis, where every nerve passes through to connect the brain to every cell, tissue, organ and muscle in the entire body. This type of care focuses on removing interference from the nervous system, allowing for optimal communication between the brain and body. Pain, numbness, tingling, tight muscles, illnesses and disease are common with an abnormal functioning nervous system but are not normal. It also reduces the body’s ability to heal and adapt to its surroundings. At Restoring L.I.F.E., we are most concerned with optimizing the body’s ability to overcome the obstacles life throws at us.
What You Should Expect:
- Day 1: Initial consultation and Examination
- This will consist of Dr. Lindsey learning all about you as well as gathering more information about your case.
- The examination will consist of a neurological exam, physical and biomechanical exam, and x-ray exam.
- Day 2: Report of Findings
- Lindsey will review and explain all of her findings and explain a plan of action.
- Day 3: First Adjustment
- The first adjustment will be performed on your third visit after all the information and data are assessed.