Do you accept insurance?
- Payment is due at the time of service
- We accept Medicare
- We can provide paperwork that you can submit to your insurance company
Do I need to have images?
- No images if under 18 with no significant accident history or during pregnancy
What is upper cervical chiropractic:
- Upper cervical chiropractic places an emphasis on the upper neck and the communications between brain and body.
Do you adjust only the neck? What about other areas?
- We put an emphasis on the neck because of the high nerve activity there, but we also address other problem areas.
Do you do massage?
- We do not have a certified Massage therapist on staff.
- The doctors perform myofascial/muscle release to help assist the adjustments.
How often do I need to come back and why?
- Everyone’s body is different. Depending on how your body responds to the adjustment, will determine how often we recommend you coming in.
”Chiropractic is health insurance. Premiums small. Dividends large.BJ Palmer