- Payment is due at the time of service
- We accept Medicare
- We can provide paperwork that you can submit to your insurance company
- No images if under 18 with no significant accident history or during pregnancy
- Upper cervical chiropractic places an emphasis on the upper neck and the communications between brain and body.
- We put an emphasis on the neck because of the high nerve activity there, but we also address other problem areas.
- We do not have a certified Massage therapist on staff.
- The doctors perform myofascial/muscle release to help assist the adjustments.
- Everyone’s body is different. Depending on how your body responds to the adjustment, will determine how often we recommend you coming in.
”Chiropractic is health insurance. Premiums small. Dividends large.BJ Palmer